The program for downloading videos - Freemake Video Downloader allows you to download movies and music from many popular sites, social networks and video hosting sites.
Freemake Video Downloader has a beautiful and user-friendly interface - it is very easy to use the program. It takes a minimum of time to start working with it, the settings are very simple and understandable for novice users.
Freemake not only allows you to download videos, it also acts as a video converter and saves the files into a convenient format, and you can watch movies on any of your existing devices.
Features of Freemake Video Downloader
- Automatically analyzes the page and finds the embedded video.
- The program monitors the clipboard for the presence of copied links in it, which allows you to set a download task in one click.
- It supports working with most video hosting sites and social networks. It allows you to download movies and music from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, VK, Dailymotion, Twitch, LiveLeak, Veoh and others.
- It converts downloaded movies to AVI, MP4, MKV, WMV, 3GP, MP3, WebM, 3GP, Flash FLV formats, including for mobile devices: iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP and Android.
- It extracts music from video files and converts it to MP3 format.
- The ability to work using an HTTP proxy server.
- The ability to link personal accounts of popular video hosting sites and social networks, which makes it easy to download your personal videos.
- Multilingual user interface with support for multiple languages.
Downloading Movies and Music Using Freemake
After copying the link, click the "Paste URL" button. After that, the file will be checked for availability and will appear in the list of downloads.
After checking the video file, we are offered a window of parameters in which we can choose where to save the downloaded file and in what format.
In the upper part of the dialog box that appears, a list of formats in which the file is available for downloading is displayed. You can choose the one that best suits you in size and quality.
Then specify the location where the file is saved on your computer, click the "Download" button and wait for the result or add the another link.
Note that the settings dialog box will appear when inserting each new link, which allows you to select individual settings for each file.
Converting a Downloaded Video
Additional options are displayed in the lower section - you can download and extract music from a movie or clip, as well as transcode the video in any of the available formats.
For example, by selecting the option "Convert to Android" or "Convert to Apple", you will get a good quality MP4 file. The program provides an opportunity to estimate the size of a video file even before downloading.
Just choose one of the ready-made presets. All the conversion parameters can be flexibly configured or you can create your own profile.
Don't forget to also specify the folder to save. After the end of the process, you will see the already converted file.
You can download Freemake Video Downloader on the page https://www.freemake.com/free_video_downloader2/
Read more articles about video processing software: